We understand that sleeping under the stars means different things to different people. At Belair le Camping, we offer beautiful surroundings in the Dordogne, cosy luxurious accommodation, excellent communal facilities and some little extras…
- Cutlery and crockery included for all types of accommodation. Kettle and gas stove included plus cooking equipment such as pots, pans, utensils etc…
- Wicker hamper free to use during your stay for picnics.
- All bedding provided, just bring towels!
- We have a new communal toilet and shower block, plus a washing up area. Washing up liquid provided!
- Adult Bike hire available during your stay, to explore the neighbouring villages and restaurants. Limited availability.
- Beautiful social area to dine, relax, shoot some pool and meet new friends.
- Overground pool, great fun to cool off in the French heat! Open May to September.
- Dedicated parking at the entrance to the site, no cars allowed on the glamping area.
- Complimentary luggage trolley, to cart your luggage from car to your accommodation.
- Honesty shop, for your everyday essentials such as bread, milk, ketchup, cooking oil etc…
- Daily fresh baguettes, croissants etc…just place order in the honesty shop.
- Communal fridge and freezer and microwave for your convenience.
- Free Wifi available in the social dining area and pool area.
- Welcome baskets available full of local produce, bottle of wine included of course!
- Charcoal BBQ for those summer evenings and gas stove for quick cooking included for all accommodation, the gîte has its own oven and microwave to enjoy.
- Kids are not forgotten either, we have table tennis, pool table, woodland trail and other seasonal activities for everyone to get involved in.
- We have giant jenga, connect 4, badminton rackets plus various board games available for the whole family.
- PLUS! Outdoor cinema for those long balmy French evenings under the stars, showing classics like Dirty Dancing and Grease twice per week. This is held in our social area.
Coming soon for 2018 season
- Communal fire pit with seating, outside the social area. Great to relax with friends.
- Woodland chill out zone with hammocks, perfect for wining, dining and relaxing nestled amongst the trees.
- Our campsite dog Fletcher will be helping us with the Glampsite plus our chickens will be roaming around, scratching for bugs.
- We also want to add a decked base to some of our tents – watch this space for more details
- Photos for 2018 are illustrative only – once the new facilities are installed, the photos will be updated